Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Production Update 15/10/2011-16/10/2011

Due tho the concept of my video requiring the vast majority of my video being from the sam angle I needed to finsh all filming in session. The way I acheived this was to fix the camera and stand in location and rent the camera for the weekend this means after I aquirred the angle I wanted I had to film for serveral hours solid. This wasn't a problem due to the prepartions I had made earlier getting all ornaments and costumes in the room ready to be changed inbetween takes. I made sure that overnight the camera wasn't moved and just repeated the filming process the following day.After I finished the single angle parts I was then able to shot the remaining scenes such as the over the shoulder shot.

Shooting the footage in one weekend was very important if not then I would not be able to use my concept properly and my overall video would suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment