Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Audience Research

For my audience research I created a questionaire which I will post a sample of results soon. From the research I found that most people have a mixed opinion on what genre they like but a running answer across genre is that a good concept was the reason that the people enjoyed the video. I also was helped with my digipack and advert with the results because the general idea I gathered was striking colours and imagery help draw a persons attention to the album.
The results of the research have proved usual despite me not being able to target a specific audience because the majority people like music from multiple genre, also I could only get around thirty filled out. The most helpful information are simmilar answers for the questions despite the person prefering a complete different genre.

This is the template for my survey

No comments:

Post a Comment